I was looking to see if there’s any fly-fishing in the remote part of Slovakia containing the High Tatras.
This website tells me that
It is forbidden in the trout water
* only fishing with one fishing rod
* use living fish like decoy
* use another like artificial flies not more like three by fishing
* use all above one hook by fishing on dead fish
* fish for swimming and laid
* use only one decoy except fishing at artificial flies
* use like decoy worms and insect in all their development phase
* fish more like three – times a week
OK. I’m pretty sure they don’t really mean that it’s forbidden to use ONLY one rod — probably the very opposite, in fact.
And “fish for swimming and laid” sounds, well, interesting.